Wednesday 27 June 2012

THEY INFLUENCED ME IN MANY WAYS



Greetings to all who entered this part of my blog. =)

This time, i'm gonna reveal those who influence me in life. They influenced me not only by appearance but also by the talent that they have. In that way, they gave me self-confidence in facing the public.

Yes, everybody has someone who they look up to. Undoubtedly, they gain confidence in life or an inspiration from those who are successful.

As for me, I've been following up on few of my favourite celebs often as I go online. They're AMAZING in their own ways.
  she is the gorgeous kristin kreuK




 she is the sexiest megan fox




KRISTIN KREUK and MEGAN FOX, Everything about both of them is simple,gorgeous and fabulous, just the way i like to present myself.



Kim Kardashian : In a reality show of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', I noticed that i have a lot of similarity with Kim. i love her strong personality.

I LOVE KPOP, I like how they makeup, singing, and their cute personality. And here some of my favourite korean girl celebrity. Check it out!!

 Park jiyeon 



  suzy 


   IM YOONA


     YANG JIWON


No comments:

Post a Comment