Tuesday 26 June 2012

A part of my life

KIMLENE LOVE STORY





Hello readers! =D
This would definitely be my first blog & im positively excited about it. YAY!
As i was literally squeezing my brains 'bout what to write, i came to realize that there's someone who meant the world to me. So, without hesitation, i had the courage to write & share about how did it all got started.
Life could be extremely surprising. It sometimes get to a point where human probably might have their jaws dropped at instant. haha! That's what happen when people came to know about us. Curiosity overcome their thoughts and the eyes of wonder were staring at us. *gasp* aite, so here it began..
Josh and I were really sweet together. Yes, we've went through hard times & sweet times..Love at first sight is easy to understand because it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle..when I first saw Josh, I fell in love and he smiled because he know. I think that time we are in the same situations. haha!..It all happened in kidurong club on petronas family day festival 2009. We actually had a really good time together at festival. we watching fireworks together, walking together under the rain..and enjoying the concert. It was the best moment ever in my life!!..I really hope I can through all this sweet memories again. Sorry readers!! only that I can share here!! haha!!..Actually It was a very long love story so I just summarize it!! :)




so, he is the guy that I talked about..This is how sweet and cute he looked. :)

I love you so much my dear..<3 <3


EVEN WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER AND EVEN HE CAN'T SEE IT, HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART NOW AND FOREVER...
BUT I ADMIT, MY LIFE IS SO DIFFERENT WITHOUT YOU DEAR....







No comments:

Post a Comment